Get Latest Jobs Via Email
State Bank Officers Training Scheme SBOTS , the Central Bank of country, regulates the monetary and credit system of Pakistan and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to securing monetary stability and optimum utilization of country’s productive resources.
To further strengthen institutional capacity and as part of Strategic Plan to strengthen HR base. SBP invites applications from talented, self-motivated and result oriented young persons to apply for the position of “Assistant (Director (OG-2)” under State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS). The job provides excellent opportunities for right candidates desirous of building a long-term career with SBP in a challenging environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all positions are based in Karachi.
Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals mooting above eligibility canton are required to register themselves with SBP/IBP for appearing in tho written test as por following procedure:
• Application Form and Deposit Slip is available at SBP/IBP websites i.e.. www.sbp.org.pk or www.ibp.org.pk
• Click on “Online Application Form” Read the instructions carefully and register yourself (only eligible candidates) by clicking on “Register” and fill the Online Application Form
• Take the print out of Form along with Deposit Slip.
• Deposit test fee of Rs 750/- for IBP testing service through Deposit Slip at any online branch of UBL/HBL
• Send Application Form along with attested copies of educational/professional documents. Equivalence Certificate from HEC. original IBP copy of Deposit Slip, domicile. CNIC and 03 passports size photographs to Senior Joint Director. Human Resources Department. State Bank of Pakistan Chundngar Road. Karachi not later than February 08. 2016
• SBP/IBP will not be responsible for late receipt of application through post
• Candidates shortlisted by SBP based on eligibility criteria shall be sent admit cards by IBP at their postal addresses to appear in the written test to be held at designated test centers
• SBP/IBP will upload the test results at their respective websites The test results will also be sent to candidates at their postal address
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection process SBP reserves the right to suitably adjust minimum qualifying maiks to enhance the representation of candidates belonging to under developed areas and to observe provincial/regional quota as prescribed by the Government
After completion of all pre-induction formalities including medical and psychological examinations, the selected candidates shall be required to undergo “Applied Focused Theoretical Training” (residential) at National Institute of Banking and Finance. Islamabad
• Competitive compensation and benefits package, within salary scales of “Assistant Director (OG-2)” as per Bank’s rules.
• Medical facility as per Bank’s rules.
• Staff Loans & other benefits and allowances as admissible under New Compensation & Benefits Structure as per Bank’s rules
Please mark the envelope with the position applied for. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Incomplete / delayed applications or sent through c-mail will not for entertained.
Last Date – 08 February 2016
SBP Jobs 2016 State Bank Officers Training Scheme SBOTS Batch-20 Application Form Assistant Director OG-2 Advertisement & Details
Stale Bank of Pakistan