Get Latest Jobs Via Email
SNL Financial: The Product Operations group is looking for someone to join their fast growing team. Product Operations is a liaison between clients and SNL’s many product offerings across various SNL covered industries as well as datasets. As an analyst on this team, you will primarily be responsible for resolving client inquiries and providing on-going support through client training, providing premium service by building/modifying custom MS Excel models; participating in product testing to ensure meeting SNL’s quality standards; writing data-driven based articles on current topics and auditing internal data-sets to enhance SNL’s accuracy.
What’s in it for you?
If you’re a self-starter who’s ready for the challenge of learning and managing multiple data sets within SNL’s covered industries, then this is the opportunity for you. Here you can coordinate and collaborate with various functional groups across SNL and learn a multitude of skills as well as gain expertise in various areas. This is an ideal position to start you career and set a foundation for future success.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to SNL clients through phone, emails and other mediums
- Consistently make proactive suggestions in regards to product usability, presentation, and data quality
- Partner with product teams on the timely and thorough testing of SNL Financial’s products, with an eye toward the client experience
- Exercise independent judgment during user acceptance testing in developing test plans and when evaluating the results of testing
- Working with senior analysts on projects that improve and develop subject matter expertise, these include performing data pulls and providing editorial support
- Working with clients to identify template opportunities and guide them through SNL’s template building process
- Contributing research & analysis or providing research & analysis support to senior analysts
will get you into SNL Financial?
- You possess excellent English communication skills
- You are equipped with strong financial knowledge and/or have a solid background in Economics
- You’re committed to learning and overcoming any obstacles that come in the way Apply