Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Applications are invited from suitable candidates alongwith C.V. (on printed application form available from the Establishment Office of this college) having domicile of Punjab with one attested copy of all educational certificates, CNIC, domicile certificate & two self addressed envelopes with Rs.70/- postal stamps, under the following terms and conditions:
1. Recruitment shall be made according to the prevailing contract policy for a tenure of three years.
2. Applicants must be domiciled of Punjab Province.
3. On Board, 5 years Age Relaxation in upper age limit to men and 8 years for women will be available as per government policy.
4. The posts are non-transferable.
5. Short-listed candidates will be issued call letters for test / interview.
6. No application will be entertained after due date.
7. Employees of Govt. & Sami Govt. institutions may send their application through their respective institutions.
8. The eligible and short listed candidates must bring original documents (certificates, domicile, computerized national identity card, etc.) on the dates of interview.
9. Age, Qualification and experience as per Govt. Rules/Policy.
10. Reserved for fixed Quotas i.e.
(a) 2% quota for disable persons.
(b) 15% quota for women.
(c) 5% quota for minorities.
(d) Shemales also can apply, if eligible.
(e) 20% quota of posts in the cadre of Junior Clerk, Driver, Naib Qasid, Mali, and Chowkidar reserved for the Children of serving / retired government employees in BS-1 to 5, Junior Clerk (BS-7) of FJMC, Lahore.
11. Last date to receive the applications is 25-03-2015 till 02.00 p.m.
(incomplete applications are not acceptable).