Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Silkbank Jobs Sales Management: Silkbank is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Cities:Karachi and Islamabad
Education: Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience: Minimal 5 years of Sales Management experience preferably with 2 years in Consumer Banking Sales.
Skills: People Management,Sales Strategies, Results Oriented, Consumer Portfolio growth.
How to Apply?
Candidates fulfilling the criteria may send their CVs to [email protected] latest byNovember 10, 2015. Please write “Position Title” and “City” in the subject
- Meet, preferably, exceed the fresh disbursement targets of Credit Cards and to achieve MTD & YTD MPR.
- To ensure that Sales activity should have minimum Fraud instances through quality Hiring & training. Also to ensure that all cases are highlighted to FRMU for appropriate closure
- Closure of complaints received from walk-in customers, call center or CSMS within defined TATs.
- To implement necessary processes in application processing/discrepancy resolution to achieve excellent ratings in defined ISMs.
- Develop a service culture among all sales staff to create WOW experience for customers at frontend.
- To manage Region-wise Credit Card sales and portfolio growth comprising of Loans acquisition, attrition management (both staff & customers), expenses etc.
- Development and training of sales team.
- Having through product knowledge to serve customer in the best possible manner.
- Responsible for End to End service delivery to customers.
- Compilation and maintenance of daily and periodic performance reports of the sales team.
- Dealing with customers’ enquiries and their closures with-in defined TATs.
- Providing updates to supervisor / management on market realities for ongoing development of the product.
- Adherence to all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Manages performance and conducts internal training and development activities for staff.
Silkbank Jobs Sales Management