Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Job Title: Commissioning Engineer. Job Family: Customer Services. Location: Pakistan. Organization: Power Generation Services
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
- Perform commissioning activities of industrial Gas Turbines, independently.
- Carrying out test procedures.
- Investigating problems, diagnosing/repairing faults, troubleshooting.
- Liaising with installation/project engineers.
- Writing reports and documentation.
- Coordination with customer on commissioning activities.
- Ensuring safe working conditions.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelors in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics Engineering from HEC recognized university.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in commissioning industrial and/or Utility Gas Turbines.
- Preference would be given to candidates from oil & gas sector.
What do I need to know?
Fully conversant with latest engineering nomenclatures, standards and technologies.
Sound understanding and ability to clearly comprehend technical engineering drawings is essential.
Proficiency in identifying and handling rotating equipment tools.
Good written and oral communication in English is must.
Ability to work in multicultural environment.
Jobs in Karachi based however entails extensive project base travelling with longer period of stay all over Pakistan and abroad.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application.