Get Latest Jobs Via Email
For 167 years, Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, we’ve organized our Company into nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Financial Services – and Healthcare as a separately managed business. In fiscal 2013, our roughly 362,000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €75.9 billion and income from continuing operations of about €4.2 billion – further proof that we’re thinking for the long term and providing answers for the challenges of our time.
Job ID: 211950
Job Family: Customer Services
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
- Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance and Servicing of All Models of X-Ray and Ultrasound Systems
- To perform Updates/Modifications of Software as per instructed by Siemens AG
- To Perform Quarterly Preventive Maintenance of X-Ray and Ultrasound Machines
- To Maintain Allied Equipments with X-Ray and Ultrasound Systems with the Support of third Parties/Vendors
- Interaction with Customers regarding Site Planning
- Co-ordination with concerned Officials regarding Pre-Installation arrangements
- Pre Demonstration and Technical Training of concerned Hospital Staff
- Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance and Servicng of Lithoskop Systems
- Installation and commissioning of X-Ray Systems up to customer satisfaction
- Co-ordination with Customer and Hospital concerned authorities for handing over the Machines
- To contact Regional Support Center/Head Quarter Support Center Germany for any assistance/help regarding troubleshooting the medical equipments
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor of Engineering / Diploma with relevant experience
- Over 5 years of experience in the same or similar capacity position Apply