Get Latest Jobs Via Email
For 167 years, Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, we’ve organized our Company into nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Financial Services – and Healthcare as a separately managed business. In fiscal 2013, our roughly 362,000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €75.9 billion and income from continuing operations of about €4.2 billion – further proof that we’re thinking for the long term and providing answers for the challenges of our time.
Siemens is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Job Family: Engineering
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Organization: Energy Management – Digital Grid
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
- Prepare Detailed Design of Control and Protection Systems as per customer specifications.
- Attend technical meetings with customers.
- Prepare Manufacturing /Site/ as built drawing.
- Support Proposal team in preparation of technical bid.
- Technical support & Liaising with Project managers & service managers / engineers & customers.
- Undertaking site surveys, when required
- To support in assembly of Control and Protection System, Wiring, Testing, in house inspection and Site related activities.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum 5 years of professional level work experience in Secondary Designing, Designing of Control and Protection System and site execution for similar scope of work.
- Good understanding of technology standards and industrial standards.
- Good knowledge of NTDC and Karachi Electric specifications is highly desirable
- Experience of working in multi cultural organization
- Problem solving skills
- Hands on experience on Protection Relays is highly preferred
- Solid work experience in several Automation projects in Power sectors.
Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering
What else do I need to know?
- Flexibility to travel
- Team work mentality
- Siemens processes and in depth knowledge of designing tool ELCAD
How do I apply? Apply
- We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.