Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Siemens is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible of Tendering & Proposals for 500kV, 220 kV & 132 kV Control, Protections and Metering Systems, Substation Automation & SCADA Systems & Telecommunications Systems for WAPDA, NTDC, DISCOs, K-Electric and IPPs, keeping in view all the financial, contractual, technical and Country risks.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools i.e. MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint and MS Visio.
- Manage customer relationship tool i.e. “PHILOS” for managing database of proposals comprising estimated order intake dates and monetary values.
- Responsible for negotiations with sub-suppliers, and global procurement in Siemens LLC and Siemens AG in order to prepare competitive & winning bids and subsequently reduce the total cost of the projects during Order Execution.
- Gather information about competitor products and their systems to meet need of new technologies and maintain competitive prices in local market.
- Cost analysis at bid preparation stage as well as during project execution to achieve desired results as per the Company’s policies and business targets.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering from accredited university.
- Understanding of the technical specifications for control and protection schemes, SCADA / RTU systems and telecommunication equipment including power line carrier communication and communication on STM level.
- Able to update offer management tool to keep the track of submitted offers, customers, open opportunities, Secured Opportunities and Market Share.
What else do I need to know?
- Flexibility to travel
- Team work mentality
- Comepetency in MS Office Applications Apply