Get Latest Jobs Via Email
What are my responsibilities?
- Observing Commercial law and company internal commercial / corporate policies and procedures as far as commercial affairs of specific projects are concerned.
- Pursuing all commercial and financial obligations with reference to the specific projects; ensuring compliance of contractual commercial conditions for smooth running of the project;
- Preparing and monitoring commercial planning documents on regular basis for cash management; and providing monthly forecast of the project.
- Carrying out concurrent costing by preparing and reviewing Forecast to Complete for controlling support in order to reduce cost and maximize profits
- Supporting project manager in project related monitoring and active co-operation in achieving and safeguarding the project objectives and assets management;
- Cost Management – Co-ordination in preparation of project procurement plan; implementation and monitoring of logistics plan; carrying out commercial negotiation with Suppliers and Sub Contractors; ensuring correct allocation and monitoring of the current costs with the calculation structure.
- Updating commercial project activities in ERP system includes billing, change management etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- CA / ACCA/ MBA/ ACMA or equivalent with good knowledge and understanding of project management
- At least 8 to 10 years experience, with a minimum of 3 to 5 years in project management
What do I need to know?
- Keen analytical, leadership and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills