Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd Jobs Engineering: Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, we’ve organized our Company into nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Financial Services – and Healthcare as a separately managed business.
Job Family: Engineering
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Organization: Energy Management – Digital Grid (EM DG)
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
- Prepare Detailed Design of Control and Protection Systems as per customer specifications.
- Attend technical meetings with customers.
- Prepare Manufacturing /Site/ as built drawing.
- Support Proposal team in preparation of technical bid.
- Technical support & Liaising with Project managers & service managers / engineers & customers.
- Undertaking site surveys, when required
- To support in assembly of Control and Protection System, Wiring, Testing, in house inspection and Site related activities.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Engineering Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of professional level work experience in Secondary Designing, Designing of Control and Protection System and site execution for similar scope of work.
- Good understanding of technology standards and industrial standards.
- Good knowledge of NTDC and Karachi Electric specifications is highly desirable
- Experience of working in multi cultural organization
- Problem solving skills
What else do I need to know?
- Flexibility to travel
- Team work mentality
- Siemens processes and in depth knowledge of designing tool ELCAD, AUTOCAD
- Comepetency in MS Office Applications
How do I apply?
- We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process Apply