Siemens Pakistan Jobs 3 March 2016 : For 167 years, Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, we’ve organized our Company into nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Financial Services – and Healthcare as a separately managed business.
Job ID: 220345
Job Family: Engineering
Organization: Energy Management
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for technical and economical project execution of the related engineering components
- Assessment, adherence and commenting on customer specification, alignment with existing solutions and proffered configurations for components
- Carrying out necessary calculations for equipment loading & placements, System & Equipment Grounding, Protection Relay Settings as specified by the customer
- Preparation of Layout, System Drawings and Schematics for Projects under execution, in coordination with Project Execution Team; with the goal to secure necessary approvals from the Customer.
- Ensure adherence to the QA processes and procedures, statutory, regulatory and EHS requirementsWhat do i need to qualify?
- Sound knowledge of Electrical Energy Transmission and distribution including its subsystems and their interfaces
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering from HEC recognized university.
- Good written and oral communication in English is must.
- Minimum 4 years hands-on experience of leading in design solutions Apply
Siemens Pakistan Jobs 3 March 2016
- Jobs In IBM
- SNL Financial Jobs 3 Mar 2016