Siemens Pakistan Jobs February 2016 : For 167 years, Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, we’ve organized our Company into nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Financial Services – and Healthcare as a separately managed business.
Job ID: 198812
Job Family: SCM-Procurement/Logistics
Organization: Energy Management
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
- Integrate procurement in the project management process and project teams at an early stage.
- Establish proper sourcing processes and control all procurement resources and activities in the project
- Analyze customer inquiries during bid preparation phase and exactly understand the customer’s functional needs
- Provide supplier information to the project and conduct project-specific supplier evaluations
- Identify particular procurement risks, opportunities and market forces during the project to avoid potential damage / exploit potential opportunities through risk and claim management
- To ensure correct, timely and cost effective purchase from Local and Foreign Suppliers.
- Invite Quotations from suppliers and ensure availability of material as per project requirements
- Contractual and price negotiations and support securing project timeline / schedule
- Implementation of Quality and EHS management procedures and work instructions
- Vendor qualification and supplier evaluation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fully conversant with latest engineering nomenclatures, standards and technologies.
- Sound understanding and ability to clearly comprehend technical requirements is essential.
- Good written and oral communication in English is must.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering from HEC recognized university.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in projects procurement.
- Hands on experience of SAP will be preferred
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application.Apply