Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Shell Pakistan Jobs August 2015: Shell Pakistan is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
- Employment Status:Full time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Manages Others:No
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Residence Location:Pakistan
- Degree:Bachelor’s degree
• Administer hydrant operation; prompt dispensing to the apron ensuring optimal hydrant and equipment utilization.
• Plan and implement Joint Venture (JV) fuel Farm’s annual preventive maintenance plan along with prompt management of equipment breakdowns according to standard procedures.
• Coordinate receipt of scheduled parcels from refineries and ensure prompt as well as safe decantation of road shipments.
• Ensure receipts documentation and quality control procedures are properly completed.
• Perform shift and daily stocks reconciliations and ensure abnormalities are promptly investigated.
• Ensure daily maintenance and housekeeping activities properly performed by staff and associated documentation completed.
• Ensure availability of equipment to target requirement levels. Acts as troubleshooter in case of breakdowns.
• Ensure error free shift documentation related to stocks reconciliations, PQ activities and maintenance tasks in a timely fashion.
• Ensure timely and safe dispatch of product samples to testing labs for product re certification.
• Responsible for overall order and management of fuel farm operations at the JV.
• Understand and implement JV Emergency Response Procedures in case of emergency and ensure timely contact/ information to the crises management team.
• Monitor and engage maintenance and operations staff for their responsibilities and performance.
• Support monitoring daily stock levels at the JV and effectively communicate to JV Manager in order to prevent depot stock outs.
• Follow and promptly complete shift handing/ taking over procedure to ensure proper communication/ handover from shift to shift.
– Promote a generative HSSE culture.
– Ensure all activities are carried out in a way that prevents injury to staff, contractors, customers and 3rd parties, whilst ensuring the environment is protected against any adverse effects.
– Promote the implementation of recognition schemes to encourage the reporting of incidents, near misses and unsafe acts or conditions.
– Implement and maintain HSSE MS within area of responsibility.
Skills: Most important for success in this role is your passion to meet the challenges ahead.
Minimum 2 years of work experience. Prior Aviation Operations experience would be preferable.
• Leadership and people Management skills.
• Demonstrated evidence of Enterprise first values and behaviors will be taken into account during the selection process.
• Analyzes and Solves Problems
• Communicates and Persuades
• Team Working
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Focuses Externally
Education: Engineering graduate from a recognized institution in Mechanical or electrical.