Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Shell Pakistan Jobs Mechanical/Electrical : Shell Pakistan is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
• Actively manage, promote and engage in Health, Safety, Security Environment (HSSE) activities as defined by group and SPL policies.
• Implement streamline processes for maintenance and ensure its compliance and monitoring.
• Work with Blending and Filling Supervisors to ensure that asset availability is maximized.
• Coach, train and lead maintenance operators in accordance with their duties and maximize performance.
• Prepare maintenance schedules and ensure MSA.
• Supervise and monitor all preventive and breakdown maintenance work and manage unplanned outages reported by the section supervisors.
• Monitor and record performance of all essential equipment and machines with focus on preventive and predictive maintenance.
• Issue work permits to contractors after method statement review, joint site inspection/walk and JHA (job hazard assessment).
•Coordinate with Contract and Procurement department for bidding and tendering process. Evaluate tenders/quotations, prepare contracts and work orders. Review process invoices for payments on time.
• Implementation of Asset Integrity project namely TIP and PIP at LSC installations. Ensure all the maintenance plans are met as per the program requirement.
• Perform the role of R&I engineer by evaluating the results of the integrity assessment for plant equipment and machines. Ensure that maintenance is carried out as per Shell standards (DEPs) and API/ASME codes.
• Incorporate Shell DEPs in all CAPEX/REVEX projects and major plant maintenance and modifications.
• Ensure certification is availed from the government regulatory bodies for machinery and equipment required by law.
• Supervise constructional activities and to ensure Quality Assurance/Quality Control during project execution.
• Lead the Continuous Improvement Initiatives as directed by region and act as focal for implementation etc.Most important for success in this role is your passion to meet the challenges ahead.
Minimum 3 years of engineering experience is required. Prior project and contract management experience is preferred. In addition, candidates must possess:
• Demonstrated evidence of Enterprise first values and behaviors (This will be taken into account during the selection process.)
• Stakeholder Engagement.
• Contract and Project Management Skills.
• Interpersonal Effectiveness and ability to deliver results through others.
• Negotiation and Speaking Skills with an ability to train others.
• Strong Asset Integrity Management and Maintenance skills.
• Focuses Externally.
• Personal Creativity and Innovation
Mechanical/Electrical (electronics) Engineer with 3-5 years of work experience.