Get Latest Jobs Via Email
To Manage, develop and grow customers in the defined territory through face to face selling and strong negotiating skills, to deliver agreed margins and volumes. Deploy group account hunting to secure large (national) customers.
Develop CVPs in line with Shell strategy, utilizing cross business synergies, tactical pricing, cross sell and up sell while actively spending time for hunting to increase current customer portfolio with new key accounts. To build up strong relationships with key decision makers in own customer portfolio together with target prospects. Achieve financial targets Sales & Marketing and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Develop account plans and business strategies to achieve sustainable growth, along with high customer satisfaction.
In addition, the FBAM will be expected to contribute to our growth aspirations in Textile sector through significant focus on understanding customer needs and crafting value propositions that deliver superior value to the customers.
• Aggressively grow both volume and value share in the territory.
• Highly focused in developing new opportunities with current and prospective customers to acquire new business independently gaining sound agreements with target customers and secure group accounts.
• Establish, develop and manage win-win customer relationships by building and maintaining relationships with the customers at appropriate levels with measured outcomes.
• Take growth as top priority and spend most of time for hunting. Manage value growth more aggressively, with a deep understanding of value generation and financial dimensions.
• Consistently apply Sales Standards especially in bringing best in class structure, Price Management, Customer Promise processes and tools, to provide the required level of service to both customers and support functions. Work closely with support, supply chain teams, technical, marketing teams and team lead to achieve the targets, resolve complex issues and improve customer satisfaction.
• Market update in coordination with local marketing teams; coordinate the information flow between local and global sales teams.
• Proactively read the customer / market and implement effective business activities from sound understanding of customer needs and developments in the market. Understand customers’ immediate/long term needs, business models, value drivers, challenges and opportunities to tailor offers and services to capture their businesses.
• Gain knowledge of market development, competitors’ offers strengths and weaknesses to create growth opportunities. Implement responses to competitor actions and market changes.
• For new and existing customers, define and regularly review relevant customer relationship, behavioural and differentiated services
• Contribute to the overall planning and development of the commercial business by providing recommendations and market intelligence on business, customer, competitor and market issues to the marketing team.
• Comply with the behavioral imperatives of external focus, commercial mindset, delivery, speed and simplicity.
• Implement and maintain the Company standardized sales and business management processes in line with the Account Plans and deliver the sales and profitability plans for each account of his/her responsibility.
Desired Skills and Experience
Education & Experience
Undergraduate Engineering or equivalent technical degree is desirable.
Minimum 5 years experience in sales (prior management of Industrial direct accounts is a plus)
• Understand account management in terms of customer relationship management and customer service management (as opposed to just selling).
• Strong analysis and problem solving ability.
• Track record in delivering results and achieving business/sales targets.
• Drive, self-motivated, high on achievement; result-oriented, able to work under pressure, high resilience behavior.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and improve service offerings in line with customers operations and processes.
• Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships and work in a team-orientated environment.
• Previous experience in managing stakeholder issues and account plans highly desired.
• Excellent negotiation, communication and networking skills. Fluent in English.