Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Terminal Operations Administrator – Karachi :Ensure safe and secure execution of terminal operations and to manage all HSSE matters in line with SPL’s policy. Deliver operational excellence in receipt, storage and loading of products, including maintenance, product quality compliance, HSSE assurance and stock/management controls in line with the guidelines. This is a field job based at the Shell Terminal located in Karachi.
• Terminal operations management at one of Shell’s largest Oil Terminal
• Management of receipt, storage and delivery of all POL products ensuring product quality in a safe, efficient, cost effective and customer-focused manner to meet Shell Pakistan’s marketing requirements.
• Management of all HSSE matters in Line with Shell’s policy and guidelines (HSSE management System) by creating awareness and ensuring compliance with company safety standards and operative procedures in accordance with Terminal Operations Management
• Providing an environment conducive to a safe, cost effective and customer focused operations
• Providing strategic oversight to company operations requirements
• Maintaining close liaison with various departments within Shell for seamless operations
• Sharp focus on reduction of storage and handling cost by maximizing storage tank utilization, spill prevention, ensuring product quality and demonstrating leadership on HSSE
• Daily reconciliation of bulk and packed stock in ERP and managing issues of warehousing
• Maintenance management of terminal through Shell’s process
• Direct supervision of facility upgradation projects, Hazards Analysis, Permit Issuance, review of Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and work clearances for maintenance activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Change Management
• Distribution Engineering & Technology Knowledge
• Distribution Customer Service Knowledge
• Terminal Operations Knowledge
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and presentation skills
Prior experience of Terminal Operations will be an added advantage but is not mandatory.
Engineering background – Chemical/Mechanical Engineering Preferred