Shell Multiple Jobs March 2016 : To manage Joint Venture Fuel Farm (Eastern Joint Hydrant Depot) shift operations in accordance with the Shell guidelines and Health, Safety, Security, Environment requirements, and ensure safe and timely service to all JV Participants OMCs, thereby contributing in enhancing image and reputation of Shell.
- Administer hydrant operation; prompt fuel dispensing to the apron ensuring optimal hydrant and equipment utilization.
- Plan and implement JV fuel Farm’s annual preventive maintenance plan along with prompt management of equipment breakdowns according to standard procedures.
- Coordinate receipt of scheduled parcels from supply sources and ensure prompt as well as safe decantation of road shipments.
- Ensure receipts documentation and quality control procedures are properly completed.
- Perform shift and daily stocks reconciliations and ensure abnormalities are promptly investigated.
- Ensure daily maintenance and housekeeping activities properly performed by staff and associated documentation completed.
- Ensure availability of equipment to target requirement levels. Acts as coordinator in case of breakdowns.
- Ensure error free shift documentation related to stocks reconciliations, Product Quality activities and maintenance tasks in a timely fashion.
- Ensure timely and safe dispatch of product samples to testing labs for product re-certification.
- Responsible for overall order and management of fuel farm operations at the JV.
- Understand and implement JV Emergency Response Procedures in case of emergency and ensure timely contact/ information to the crises management team.
- Monitor and engage maintenance and operations staff for their responsibilities and performance.
- Support monitoring daily stock levels at the JV and effectively communicate to JV Manager in order to prevent depot stock outs.
- Follow and promptly complete shift handing/ taking over procedure to ensure proper communication/ handover from shift to shift.
- Promote a generative HSSE culture.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in a way that prevents injury to staff, contractors, customers and 3rd parties, whilst ensuring the environment is protected against any adverse effects.
- Promote the implementation of recognition schemes to encourage the reporting of incidents, near misses and unsafe acts or conditions.
- Implement and maintain HSSE within area of responsibility
Education & Experience: Mechanical / Electrical Engineer with minimum 2 years of work experience preferably in an MNC
Skills: Most important for success in this role is your passion to meet the challenges ahead.
- Demonstrated evidence of Enterprise first values and behaviors (This will be taken into account during the selection process.)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build constructive relationships with stakeholders.
- Effective Time Management Skills enabling working on various different tasks at the same time.
- Team working skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Leadership and People management skills.
Females are encouraged to apply. Prior Aviation experience is preferred. Apply