Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Shell Jobs Sales/Marketing January 2016 : Shell is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
- Responsible for all consumer grades across channels. Channels include B2C, B2B, OEMs and our retail forecourts.
- Owns brand strategy and is fully accountable for all decisions regarding the conventional 4P’s of marketing.
- Drives all research regarding the brands and has full authority to revise strategy/direction based on this.
- Responsible for all trade marketing decisions and initiatives with this category.
- Responsible for new channel development to increase brand reach and visibility.
- Accountable for execution of all brand related BTL activations and will work closely with the brand and communications manager to create yearly and campaign related media plans. Thus, is the owner of the ATL piece of communications as well, though supported by a communications manager.
- Act as a link between sales and marketing and must ensure that the strategic intent of the brand and its priorities are being delivered through the sales teams and will work closely with the National Sales Manager and Regional managers to ensure this.
- Work closely with the relevant global brand managers in order to develop future PK strategy + use the global platform to highlight best practices within Pakistan.
- Supports Cluster Pricing Manager in the initial establishment of competitor price collection processes and especially translating the competitor positioning prescribed in the brand maps and pricing models. Also participates in local pricing review meetings as a key stakeholder and recommend-er in ultimate price change decision, key deliverer of pricing related marketing messages.
Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Sales/Marketing from a reputable university.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in brand marketing and Sales.
- Deep understanding of the external environment impacting customer segment need.
- Track record and experience of successfully bringing CVPs to market.
- Having a healthy balance of Strategic thinking and strong operational delivery.
- Prior experience in pricing.
- Demonstrated evidence of Enterprise first values and behaviors (This will be taken into account during the selection process).
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build constructive relationship with customers and Distributors.
- Ability to anticipate changes and act proactively.
- Practical problem solving approach with clear customer focus.
- Able to think creatively.
- Able to motivate others and deliver results.
- Showcase ability to delivery consistently and showcase a growth leadership mindset.
- Showcase ability to manage multiple stakeholders, both internal and external. Apply
Shell Jobs Sales/Marketing January 2016