Get Latest Jobs Via Email
To deliver top line growth by selling Shell CVPs to preferred segments through selected, committed, structured and profitable Distributor and Sub-Distributors, in line with Shell HSSE (Health, Safety, Security & Environment) policy and Shell General Business Principles. To manage all Distributors as profit centers by adding value to their business with a partnership and process driven approach, by creating cross-functional business linkages with them, and by making them considering Shell as their preferred business partner.
- Implement and maintain a sustainable Distributor and Sub Distributors network that complies with the Route to Market strategy in place (Profile, Contract, Resources, Legal) whilst keeping control of Channel Captaincy. Ensure all Distributors have appropriate and legal contracts and monitor resources allocation and performance against terms and conditions.
- Ensure that Distributors recruit, develop, motivate and retains a sales force and Sub Distributors that deliver sustainable performance and provide appropriate support.
- Ensure distributor is aligned in goal, capability, business focus and capital resources to maximize Shell business and agree a multi-yearly Business Plan that is fully aligned with Shell Marketing strategy and targets, and deliver activities that allow to deliver performance and to develop profitable and sustainable business for both Shell and Distributors.
- Agree, monitor and achieve targets, for both new and existing Distributors and contribute to the overall team performance.
- Implement Shell Distributor Value Proposition (DVP) in order to increase Mind Share to Shell from Distributors such like:
- Provide Sales Support by visiting Distributor’s key accounts and by engaging all functions in Shell that could help at delivering customer promise.
- Act as business consultant, to efficiently manage relations with the Distributor and to audit/improve financial performance ratios.
- Deliver agreed marketing programs and materials to increase the value to Shell and Distributor through a range of cross-sell, up-sell and new-sell activities.
- Successfully migrate profitable accounts from Shell to Distributors control.
- Ensure linkages with Marketing team by implementing Marketing Plan (CVP, Pricing, Brand & Communications campaigns) and by monitoring and reporting market trends and competition initiatives, strengths and weaknesses.
- Be responsible and proactive in HSSE issues that affect the individual, the office/field environment and their Distributors and Customers.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all Support Functions to assist sales in resolving complex issues and improve Distributors and Customers satisfaction.
- Link business plans to external alignment and shared vision. Review and identifying distributor capability assessment current versus future and developing actions on gap closure.
Desired Skills and Experience
Education & Experience:
- Graduate, preferably an MBA from a reputable institute.
- 3-5 years of significant Sales experience, with proven success in developing profitable business.
- Strong Customer focus, preferably with Key Accounts and Distributors Channel Management experience.
- Leaders with a strong commercial focus are critical to achieve our aims.
Most important for success in this role is your passion to meet the challenges ahead.
- Demonstrated evidence of Enterprise first values and behaviors (This will be taken into account during the selection process).
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build constructive relationship with customers and Distributors.
- Negotiation and Speaking Skills with an ability to train others.
- Self-starter with a passion for delivering tangible results, along with being a team player
Females are encouraged to apply.