Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Directorate of Staff Development has developed a Continuous Professional Development Programme for training and professional development of public school teachers in Punjab. For implementation of the programme, DSD has established District Training & Support Centres (DTSCs) in 36 districts of the Punjab. In each DTSC, 3-5 Teacher Educators are placed to monitor CPD activities in the field and provide practical input for professional development of teachers in the field. They are responsible for training, mentoring, professional development and whole school development in their respective district.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following posts:
A. Regional Programme Managers (RPMs)- 02 Posts, One at Bahawalpur, Sahiwal Regisrn & one at Faisalabad, Sargodha Region.
I. Administrative officers from PAS/PMS (BS-18 & Above) are eligible to apply
II. In-service education managers working in BS-19 are eligible toply
B. Teacher Educators (TEs)- 09 Posts (district based) as per detail given below:
Further detail of vacant posts of TEs may be obtained from the offices of EDO Education, DM0 and DTSCconcerned
1. The post of Teacher Educator is Programme/Project post, purely on Contract Basis and liable to be terminated any time by the Competent Authority with Contract Appointment policy of Govt of the Punjab.
2. Every TE will be appointed at a specified DTSC on the basis of merit and his/her choice
3. The post of TE is district specific and is non-transferable.
4. Maximum duration for the post of TE is three years or closure of CPD Programme whichever is earlier, which may be extended by DSD on satisfactory performance.
5. No long/study leave is allowed during the tenure.
6. 5% of the posts are reserved for female candidates. Candidates applying against these seats must submit application separately, mentioning on application with Red Ink “Women Quota Seat”. Selection of female candidates against quota reserved for them shall be made on the basis of merit amongst female candidates.
7. 2% of the posts are reserved for disabled persons (provide disability certificate from the concerned Medical Board). Selection of disabled candidates against quota reserved for them shall be made on the basis of merit amongst disabled candidates.
8. No TA/DA for test/interview is admissible. DSD reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
9. Government employees will apply through proper channel.
10.1-land written applications along with detailed CV, copies of testimonials and one passport size fresh photograph must reach DSD Reception Desk, Directorate of Staff Development Punjab Wahdat colony Lahore by November 20, 2(114 (Friday) by 3.00 pm.
1 L. For further information, please call DSD Reception Desk Phone No. 042-99260108 or visit website: www.dsd.edu.pk