Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Roullier Group: TIMAB, subsidiary of the Roullier Group, produces and distributes mineral raw materials. Timab has 3 main business units: Feed Phosphates, Magnesium and Industrial products. During the last 5 years, TIMAB has accelerated its development by expanding to 40 new countries thanks to sound investments in industrial facilities and human capital. Phosphates Business Unit is now looking for a Business Development Manager for our activities in Pakistan.
Reporting to the Area Sales Director, you will have to further develop our business activity in the field of agricultural (animal feed) market. The position could be based in home-office in Pakistan or in our Dubai office (United Arab Emirates).
Your main missions will be:
- To develop and expand the business in Pakistan for our Phosphates products
- To monitor the market (competition, potential clients, raw material cost, regulations)
- To develop and monitor the B2B client portfolio & a distribution network by sourcing and pursuing contacts, prospects and partners (feed mills producers, pet food producers, integrators, agricultural cooperatives, etc.)
- To draft and negotiate commercial contracts in order to optimize your results (margins, volume and market share)
- To manage the P&L for your area
- To ensure the correct processing of client orders, logistics and payments
A training course of several weeks will be provided at the company’s headquarter, to ensure you quickly become operational on the raw materials market.
Desired Skills and Experience
As a graduate or higher in International Business/International Sales, you have a first experience in sales of Agri/Agro products and/or familiar with trading commodities. You have a perfect command of the English and Urdu languages and you are familiar with cultural and business practices within Pakistan.
You are an excellent negotiator, you are result oriented and you have strong communication skills. You also have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and love to take up big challenges. Your reactiveness, rigor and excellent listening capabilities will give you what it takes to meet your customers’ needs. Apply