Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Job Opportunities: Reforms Monitoring Unit (RMU), Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, invites applications from eligible candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and FATA domicile for the following project positions. The appointments will be made purely on temporary/contract basis till the completion of the project
Terms & Conditions:
1. Complete applications along with educational qualification/ experience/distinction certificates, computerized NIC, domicile certificate and a recent photo duly attested should reach at the address given below within 07 days from the date of advertisement.
2. Only short listed candidates will be invited for test/interview,
3. No TA/DA will be allowed for test/interview.
4. Incomplete applications or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
5. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
6. Name of the position applied for must be written on the right upper corner of the envelope.
7. The Competent Authority reserves the right to change any condition, not to fill/ increase/ decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process.
8. Errors / omissions are subject to rectification.
Reforms Coordinator Reforms Monitoring Unit (RMU) Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Floor # 1, Directorate of Treasuries & Accounts, Khyber Road Peshawar.