Get Latest Jobs Via Email
- Effective execution of brand and trade strategies (Trade offers, TSP etc) in different channels of wholesale and retail to build strong commercial relationships with customers (i.e. traditional trade outlets, independent retailers, and distributors).
- Actively develop and implement Area Sales and Distribution plan for assigned area and manage its distribution operations.
- Ensure that field force i.e. Territory Sales Officers, Territory Sales Executives, Distributor Managers, OBs and Salesmen) are working effectively for achieving the agreed distribution, coverage, productivity & sales objectives by category.
- Analyze sales data and explore business opportunities for the assigned area.
- Actively improve coverage, productivity, drop size, SKU per bill, out of stocks, of the Distributor by directing the TSOs/TSEs on key actions by route and section.
- Develop distributor’s development and value addition plans to improve on the distribution efficiency and improve ROI.
- Identify weak areas & provide regular training to distributors, OBs and their salesmen through on the job training as planned in the monthly tour program, agree on annual objectives and review performance on quarterly basis and at year end.
- Estimate and monitor competition sales and distribution activities in the area and develop and implement appropriate measures / proactive actions.
- Manage & ensure that TSOs / TSEs are working as per agreed working standards and ensure training (On the Job) and follow up
- Establish strong working relationship at all levels i.e. TSOs, TSEs, Distributors, Trade and TSPs and provide timely and quality information to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Achieve primary and secondary sales targets within budgetary constraints, through selling, negotiating and through the execution of the company’s 4P objectives with assigned trade sector.
- Handling and managing a significantly large team of sales officers to ensure that monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets are met with minimum inventory build up.
- Stakeholder management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Educated to a minimum of bachelors degree level in a business related subject from a recognised university
- 2-3 years experience in Sales in an FMCG environment
Professional Attributes (Functional Competencies)
- Business Leadership and Team Management
- Strategic Planning & Monitoring: Proactively collects and analyses relevant data and, where necessary, seeks new data sources to identify opportunities for corrective action and growth.
- Building Business / Customer Relationships: Effective in finding and creating mutual short and long-term gains among diverse stakeholder interests whenever possible and incorporating them into planning and objectives.
In return RB will offer a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as continued development and career progression on a Global scale.
Don’t delay speak to your manager about making your next move and Apply Today!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to every application unfortunately. If you haven’t heard from us within 10 days, please assume that your application has not been successful this time.