Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Vacant Positions: Applications are invited from suitable candidates having Domicile of Punjab, for the following Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts.
Name of the Posts:
Assistant Professor (BS-18) (Female)
Lecturer (BS-17) (Female)
Medical Officer (BS- 17) (Female)
Account Officer (BS-17) (Male 84 Female)
Career Counselor ((BS- 17)
Junior Clerk (BS-07) (Male & Female)
Head Mali (BS-04)
Head Sweeper (BS-04)
Lab. Attendant (BS-01) (Male & Female)
1. Degree only from IIEC recognized Universities / Degree awarding Institutions will be considered.
2. 2% quota will be reserved for di.ble (attach debility certificate) as announced by Government of the Punjab.
3. 5% quota will be reserved for minority us announced by Government of the Punjab.
4. Application forms along with complete Bio-data and attested Photocopies of the following documents are required to be attached.
• Academic Certificates, CNIC, Domicile, Two recent photograph and Experience Certificates from a recognized / reputed registered Institution.
• Original Receipt must be attached with the Application Form.
• Detailed marks certificates duly issued by the Controller of Examinations. showing total / obtained marks. CGPA/GPA or percentages of marks must be attached with Application Forms.
• Application Forms may be obtained from the Admit) Block of the Queen Mary College. 6-Durand 0. Road. Lahore from 02-03-2015 and submit in the same block during the office hours from 09:00am to 02:00pm.
5. Incomplete Application Forms / received after the due date will not be accepted.
6. In case a large number of applications against the announced posts are received, a written test relating to prescribed qualifications and job description of the post will be conducted to shortlist the candidates.
7. Only short listed candidates will be called / summoned for Interview.
8. 5 years and 8 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for male and female respectively is admissible as per Government of the Punjab.
9. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel / fill / withdraw / change any No. of Posts, schedule, date and withhold the appointment order against any of the advertised post without assigning the reasons.
10. All information provided in the application form will be verified in case of offer of appointment.
11. Incorrect, false and forged information may result in cancellation of Candidature at any stage, even tiller employment and also proceeding of a legal action.
12. The appointment against the advertised posts will be on contract basis initially for a period of 2 (two) years and extendable subject to satisfactory performance and good conduct.
13. In case of Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous bodies Servant, the Departmental Permission duly singed and stamped by the competent authority must be attached with the application forms.
14. Foreign qualification must be recognized by HEC and relevant documents must be attached
15. No T.A / D.A will be admissible.
16. Last date for submission of Application Form will be 16-03-2015.