Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Office Manager / Assistant (Lahore): Qubit is a well funded, high growth tech company headquartered in London and founded by 4 ex-Googlers. We have recently expanded our footprint with the establishment of an engineering office in Lahore, where we are looking to expand our team. We’re looking for an energetic, well-presented organiser who can fill the role of Office Manager for our Lahore office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a high-growth technology startup that has continued to make waves internationally.
What you’ll do in a nutshell: The role is varied with office management and HR duties with the chance to take real responsibility from day one. It’s an opportunity to make your mark at an exciting office together with employees working on some challenging problems. If you enjoy working with techies, you’ll love working with us!
- Provide front of house services for the Lahore office ensuring that all visitors are greeted and managed professionally, external calls to the office are handled politely and directed to the right person or department.
- Helping to support the Operations team with general duties as and when required.
- Regularly look after employee morale and come up with ways to improve it. It could involve arranging a fun group activity or adding something to our office that boosts everyone’s mood. You will essentially be our happiness officer!
- General office management duties: you’ll order equipment and manage distribution and stock levels, and help new starters and old hands.
- Manage the use of meeting rooms and ensuring that our fridge is fully stocked with (healthy) items.
- Assist line managers with recruiting efforts (setting up phone screens, maintaining follow-up records & reaching out to exciting candidates through various online or offline channels).You will also come up with innovative ways to improve our hiring processes.
- Arrange couriers upon request and ensure deliveries are dealt with in an organised manner.Apply