Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Qatar Airways: Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job: As the Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the overall sales strategies and results of the Airline within your area of responsibility. You will be required to generate passenger revenues in an assigned area and surpass the allocated targets, protect existing business and constantly exploit new opportunities. You will also create maximum awareness of QR products and services.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails, visiting potential customers to prospect for new business
- Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions and events
- Servicing the needs of key customers, travel agents and corporate accounts. Submitting monthly sales call plans and weekly sales reports and updating the trade and corporate houses about QRs products and services
- Planning and directing all sales activities including planning and implementing forecasts as well as developing policies and procedures
About You: To be successful, you will need a minimum of five years of job-related experience combined with a relevant Bachelor degree or equivalent. You will need a minimum of three years of direct sales experience gained in the airline or travel sector. Good knowledge of industry trends and customer requirements and the ability to build strong relationships with decision makers is key to your success in this role.
You will need to be fluent in English (both written and oral) for this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC for Internal QR Candidates OR Blank Page for External Candidates