Get Latest Jobs Via Email
CHALLENGING CAREER OPPORTUITIES IN TEVTA INSTITUTE
Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) is a Special Institution under Govt. of the Punjab. In order to meet its organizational objectives, TEVTA is desirous of hiring dedicated, competent and dynamic professionals domiciled in respective districts of Punjab to fill faculty positions in its institutes all over the province.
Candidates with qualifications in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Auto, and other technologies, as well as in Home Economics, Fine Arts, English, Physics and Chemistry are welcome to apply. The person selected would be expected to perform as a dynamic supervisor who understands the need of TVET training as well as development of career excellence, market linkages, placement services and career development. District-wise break-up of advertised posts and detail of application procedure and eligibility criteria are available at www.tevta.gop.pk
1. Candidates having Punjab domicile are eligible to apply.
2. Married female candidates are required to apply on the basis of husband’s domicile.
3. Candidates must mention their district of domicile in the application form.
4. Minimum Age limit of candidate is 18 Years and Upper age limit is 30 years.
5. Relaxation in age across the board is 5 Years for all candidates. Female candidates will be given special relaxation of further 3 years. Including relaxation in upper age limit, the maximum age limit shall be 35 years for male and 38 years for female candidates. No further age relaxation shall be allowed in any case. Age limit shall be determined from the Matric certificate. Age shall be reckoned on the last date fixed for submission of application form.
6. Eligibility of a candidate will be determined on the basis of his/her academic qualification as given against each post.
7. 50 % score is required to qualify the NTS test.
8. Test will be held at all districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
9. A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
10. Result awaiting candidates can not apply.
11. Sample of test paper will be available on NTS Website (www.nts.org.pk ).
12. Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
13. Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents, at the time of interview. In case any document is found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate shall stand cancelled.
14. Selection of candidate would be subject to the clearance of interview.
15. Incomplete application forms in any respect shall not be accepted by NTS.
16. Applications received after due date shall not be entertained by NTS.
How to Apply?
I. Application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website www.nts.org.pk
2. Applications must be received at the given address of NFS 1-lead Quarter, Islamabad not later than 30th January 2015.
3. NTS shall not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
4. Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL. MCB, UBL or ABL,
5. Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
6. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
7. Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable, Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained,
8. Change of test center! category is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
9. No. TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for interview.
10. TEVTA reserves the rights not to fill any post or withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
11. Existing government / semi-government / autonomous bodies / local government employees may apply for the post through proper channel.