Get Latest Jobs Via Email
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Punjab Skills Development Fund (PSDF) is a not-for-profit company established by Government of the Punjab in partnership with Department for International Development, UK. Our aim is to improve income generation opportunities of the poor & vulnerable population in selected districts of Punjab by enabling skills development through promotion of a competitive skills training market. PSDF is looking for energetic & motivated professionals for the following positions based in Lahore:
Associate Technical (01 Position)
• Assist Manager Technical in preparation of Expression of Interest (E0I) and Request for Proposals (RFPs).
• Support Manager Technical in carrying out desk research for preparation of different skills development schemes.
• Carryout technical analysis of bids received and to make recommendations to management.
Education and Experience BS (Hons)/MBA/Master in Economics from an HEC- recognized institute with at least two years’ post qualification experience. Preference will be given to candidates with qualification from top ranked universities and experience in development/social sector projects/organisations.
Document Assistant (Data Entry Operator) (01 Position)
• Data Entry of trainee profiles in custom built application for PSDF.
• Scanning of trainee profiles and other documents.
• File creation and document maintenance.
• Other miscellaneous office tasks that are assigned by the management.
Education and Experience BA/B.Sc and certificate in computer/IT from an HEC recognized institute or ICS.
Market-based remuneration will be offered to successful candidate. For more details on job description please visit our website: www.psdf.org.pk
Please e-mail your application at [email protected] The request should include an up-to-date CV that clearly sets your suitability for the position. Kindly specify the position in the subject line of e-mail. Only electronic applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be Funded by: contacted. The closing date for submission of applications is 15th December, 2014. IPI ukaid