Get Latest Jobs Via Email
PUNJAB SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FUND :MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCES,Punjab Skills Development Fund (PSDF) is a not-for-profit company established by Government of the Punjab in collaboration with Department for International Development, UK. PSDF aims to provide skills and vocational training opportunities to the poor and vulnerable populations of the 14 districts of the Punjab for improving their ability to find work or progress in their current employment or develop an enterprise. PSDF is looking for energetic & motivated professional for the following position based in Lahore:
• Develop and implement HR systems i.e. recruitment & selection, training & development compensation, performance management etc;
• Prepare organizational structure and HR policies and procedures to achieve the strategic objectives;
• Carryout different HR related surveys to improve the overall HR functions;
• Carryout training need analysis and develop annual training calendar;
• Develop and introduce new performance and compensation management systems;
• Supervise and Coordinate all administrative and personnel related support to the company.
Education and Experience
Master in Business Administration / Master in Human Resources. Preference will be given to candidates with qualification from top ranked universities and experience in corporate entities.
Market-based remuneration will be offered to successful candidate. For detailed job description Please visit our website: www.psdf.orq.pk Please e-mail your application at [email protected] The request should include an up-to-date CV that clearly sets your suitability for the position. Kindly specify the position in the subject line of e-mail. Only electronic applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted. The closing date for submission of applications is 10°i November, 2014. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Punjab Skills Development Fund House # 125, Abu Bakar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore. Ph # 042-35913540-41
A company set up under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance 1984