Get Latest Jobs Via Email
PUNJAB SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FUND CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Punjab Skills Development Fund (PSDF) is a not-for-profit company established by Government of the Punjab in collaboration with Department for International Development, UK. Our aim is to improve income generation opportunities of the poor & vulnerable population in selected districts of Punjab by enabling skills development through promotion of a competitive skills training market.
PSDF is looking for energetic & motivated professionals for the following positions based in Lahore:
Chief Internal Auditor
• To evaluate accounting, financial and other operational activities.
• To ensure effective management and utilization of the financial resources of the company.
• To improve the current accounting, financial and operational controls, as per best practices, applicable laws and rules of Govt. of the Punjab, Federal Govt., regulatory authorities and international obligations. • To prepare audit reports for presenting to BoD audit & finance committee.
• To liaise with the internal, external and commercial auditors of the company.
Masters in Finance from an HEC-recognized university. Applicants with the following additional qualifications / certifications will be preferred: (a) member of a recognized body of professional accountants; or (b) certified internal auditor; or (c) certified fraud examiner; or (d) certified internal control auditor.
Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience. A candidate with hands-on experience of working in Accountant General of Pakistan Revenue (AGPR) will be preferred.
Assistant Manager Monitoring & Evaluation
• To assist Manager Monitoring in developing monitoring plans of the company.
• To assist in implementing the monitoring framework for PSDF.
• To assist in preparation of framework for engaging third party service providers.
BS (Hons) / MBA / Master in Economics from an HEC-recognized university.
Minimum five years’ post qualification experience of working in social sector projects, preferably in monitoring and evaluation.
Market-based remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates. For more details on job description please visit our website: www.psdf.orq.pk. To apply: Please e-mail your updated CV at [email protected] with a cover letter. Only electronic applications will be accepted.
The last date for submission of applications is April 2, 2015.
Punjab Skills Development Fund
House # 125, Abu Bakar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore. Ph # 042-35913540-41
A company set up under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance 1984