Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Latest recruitment advertisement No. 06/2016 by Punjab Public Service Commission (www.ppsc.gop.pk) has been issued and online registration is open against multiple positions fixed for individuals (male, females) having Punjab domicile. Services of P.hD, MPhil, MA, MSC (Hons) Computer Science, Agriculture, Graduates (BA, BSC) and Diploma holder individuals are required under Punjab Agricultural Department, Official Language Committee of S & GAD and Special Education Department of Punjab. Candidates will be recruited for basic pay scale 18 and BS-16, BS-17 job designations (Contract based, temporary or permanent). Aspirants looking to serve reputable departments under Government of Punjab are required to get through rest of article for all related details. PPSC Jobs February 2016 Latest Apply Online, latest advertisement is published in Daily Jang newspaper (Today) on Sunday 14 February 2016. See All Latest PPSC Jobs For 2016,
PPSC Jobs February 2016 Latest Apply Online
- Botanist (BS-18).
- Entomologist (BS-18).
- Assistant Horticulturist (BS-18).
- Assistant Botanist (BS-18).
- Assistant Plant Pathologist (BS-18).
- Assistant Argonomist/Assistant Pant Physiologist/Assistant Meteorologist (BS-18).
- Classifier-Cum-Cataloguer (BS-16).
- Assistant Research Officer (Plant Breeding & Genetics) (BS-17).
- Assistant Research Officer (Agronomy) (BS-17).
- Assistant Research Officer (Plant Pathology) (BS-17).
- Assistant Research Officer (Horticulture) (BS-17).
- Assistant Research Officer (Entomology) (BS-17).
- Assistant Research Officer (Agri Technology) (BS-17).
- Computer Operator (BS-12).
- Translator (BS-11).
- Lecturer (English) (BS-17).
- Lecturer in Blind Field (BS-17).
- Lecturer in Deaf Field (BS-17).
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Blind Field) (BS-16).
- Lecturer Home Economics (BS-17).
- Lecturer Computer Science (BS-17).
- Lecturer (Islamiyat) (BS-17).
- Audiologist (BS-17).
How to Apply: Send applications via online medium, latest by deadline date. Complete application procedure with general recruitment instructions is provided below.
Last Date -29 February 2016