Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Applicants are advised to read following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the NTS website for law officer jobs.
TERMS AND CONDITITIONS:
1. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
2. Roll No. Slip containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
3. Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from NTS website.
4. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his academics, NTS test score (to be conduct by NTS) and interview by the PPRA.
5. All the documents i.e. educational qualification, experience certificates etc, will be accepted provisionally and offer of appointment will subject to verification of documents, police verification and medical clearance.
6. If any candidate has any complaint regarding test he/she may contact NTS Recruitment complaint cell by Email to NTS at [email protected] or by call UAN No. 051-844-4441.
7. the candidates should have a domicile of any District in Punjab.
8. the candidates serving in Government department will apply through proper channel.
9. Only short listed candidates on the basis of NTS test will be called for interview.
10. PPRA reserves the right to accept or reject any application and also withheld any vacancy without assigning any reason.
11. Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application form shall be downloaded from the website of National Testing Service (NTS) www.nts.org.pk.
2. Candidate shall submit filed application form along with test free of Rs. 650/- attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC and other relevant certificates as well as two recent passport size photographs must reach the follow address by 04.05.2015 by courier service/Pakistan post.
3. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed Bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website.