Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Government of the Punjab in collaboration with International Fund for Agriculture Development IFAD) has launched the Southern Punjab Poverty Alleviation Project (SPPAP) in four Districts of Punjab i.e. Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Muzaffargarh & Rajanpur.
In order to achieve the goals of SPPAP Bahawalpur, applications are invited for the following posts of Project Management Unit (PMU) of the Southern Punjab PDverty Alleviation Project (SPPAP). The prescribed qualifications/criteria for the posts are as under:
1. Complete applications alongwith attested copies of NIC / Domicile Certificate / degrees / experience certificates and recent passport size photograph should reach the office address given below latest by 27. 10.2014 by post.
2. Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
3. Government employees may apply through proper channel.
4. The successful candidates from public sector will be paid salary in assonance with the applicable policy of the Government of the Punjab.
5. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. No TA / DA shall be admissible.
6. Candidates should have domicile of Punjab.
7. Candidates shall bring the original documents at the time of Interview.
WASEEM AJMAL CHAUDHARY,
PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT,
CIVIL SECRETATRIAT, LAHORE
PH. NO. (042)-99210355