Contract based posts are created under Punjab Forensic Science Agency Lahore and divisional headquarters at Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan and Bahawalpur. Appointment against vacancies at PFSA will be made on contract based period of 03 years and both male and females candidates are welcome to apply if they hold minimum MS, MPhil (Physics, Mathematics, Molecular Biology, Bio Chemistry, MBBS), MSc, MCS, Master’s Degree in Basic Sciences, Applied Sciences and Bachelor’s in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from HEC Recognized Institutions. NTS applications are required for shortlisting of suitable candidates. Download NTS Application Form below and apply now in confidence. Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs 2016 Latest advertisement is published on 21st of April 2016 in Daily Jang Newspaper
Punjab Forensic Science Agency PFSA Jobs 2016
- Forensic Scientists
- Fire Arm & Tool Marks (02 Posts).
- Computers Forensic (01 Post).
- Narcotics (01 Post).
- DNA & Serology (01 Post).
- Pathology & Histology (04 Posts).
- Crime & Death Scene Investigation (05 Posts).
- Junior Forensic Scientist/Lab Technician (106 Posts)
- Forensic Scientist
- Junior Forensic Scientist. (Crime & Death Scene Investigator & Lab Technician)
- 65% marks are the passing for a candidate to be considered further for recruitment.
- Interviews date and timing will be intimated by Punjab Forensic Science Council and candidates have to bring original documents at that day.
- Roll number slips will be dispatched to applicants one week before the commencement of examination.
- All posts are on contract based.
- Number of posts may be increased or decreased on the decision of competent authority.
How to Apply for Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs 2016:
Application Form with deposit slip (RS.600/- in favor of National Testing Service) and send it with copy of CNIC and 02 recent photographs (by courier) at address: NTS Headquarters 1-E, Street No 46, 1-8/2 Islamabad, Pakistan.
Last Date – 09 May 2016