Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Punjab Daanish Schools and Centers of Excellence Authority a brand name in Quality Education initiative of the Government of Punjab offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated educationists to serve against the following posts:
Vice-Principal 6 Posts (3 Males/ 3 Females) One each Daanish Schools (Boys & Girls) at Rahimyar Khan, Hasilpur & Chishtian.
• M.A./ M.Sc./ 04 years honours 2nd Division from a recognized university or equivalence degree from a foreign University.
• Minimum 05 years experience serving in a residential school in any administrative capacity besides teaching, e.g., deputy head, coordinator, house master/ mistress.
• Strong leadership & interpersonal skills, disciplinarian, proficiency in written, spoken English & on computers. JOB
RESPONSIBILITIES OF VICE-PRINCIPAL:
• To provide help and support to the Principal.
• Would take a minimum of 12 academic classes.
• To evaluate the teachers’ performance, teaching methods and classroom techniques in accordance with the contemporary academic standards and Principal’s guidance in line with PDS&CEA rules and regulations.
• To assist in training and developing the teaching staff.
• To organize and conduct co-curricular and extra curricular activities.
• To help and cooperate in managing schools affairs.
• To maintain discipline.
• To perform any other duty assigned by the Principal.
• As per Pay Scale of 0G-11 (BPS-18) on contractual basis initially for three years.
• Vice Principals: 35-45 years.
APPLY BY DECEMBER 12, 2015:
• Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
• Please send in hard copies of your CV along with certified copies of testimonials and experience certificates from respective organizations on the address given below, no soft copy will be accepted.
• For detail visit the website: www.daanishschools.edu.pk
NOTE: INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED Sd/- Manager (Admin/ HR & Coord.) Punjab Daanish Schools & Centers of Excellence Authority 41′ Japanese Cell Building, Research Station, Near Punjab University, Canal Bank, Lahore. Ph: +92-42-99231740 0-