Get Latest Jobs Via Email
JOB OVERVIEW: AM Software Development Enterprise Solutions is responsible for SDLC activities and tasks related to ERP, Mobile development and Enterprise Systems development. He is also responsible for configuration, unit testing , implementation and necessary support to end users. In addition coordination with business for requirements finalizations.
Gathering business requirements.
- Converting business requirements into technical design.
- Enterprise Web Applications
- Implementation of the solution and unit testing
- Post implementation support
- Integrations of different Enterprise systems
- Development of Enterprise Applications ( .Net, Java, ABAP)
- Development of bespoke applications
- Performing unit testing
- Optimization and enhancement in different ERP modules
- Post implementation end user training and support
- Elimination of logical and operational errors as and when required
- Any other projects/task assigned by the supervisor.
- Advance Degree in Information Technology.
- Experience of Enterprise Applications development using .Net, Java, ABAP
- software development
- ERP and other applications Implementation
- Trainings: Mobile Development/ Enterprise applications development
- Effective and professional programming skills in Applications development
- Ability to meet development plans and schedules
- Applications programming
- Web development
- Soft Skills