Primarily responsible for development and implementation of ESS (Enterprise Support Systems) software solutions and implementation. Also responsible for Software testing and documentation.
Closing Date: March 9, 2016
Post Type: Job
ESS (Enterprise Support Systems) Solutions
- Assist in managing the ESS Solutions (ERP – SAP)
- Evaluating and monitoring Vendor KPIS and SLAs for COTS Solutions
- Issue resolution and responding back to the Application end users as per the agreed OLAs
- Ensure timely escalation of performance issues to the IT Operations teams.
- Coordinating with the demand management team for downtimes and release/patch deployment as per the requirements
Development and implementation of software’s:
- Development /implementations of new software (System sand databases)
- Deployment of new software.
Maintenance of Software’s:
- Maintenance and support of new software.
- Optimization and performance improvement.
- Provide solutions to problems faced by development team.
Conduct requirements analysis
- Requirement gathering and analysis of new software.
- Preparation and implementation of best algorithms.
New Software Developments
- Conversion of business requirements into technical solutions
- New software solutions developments•Maintenance of existing soft wares and provide support for existing soft wares
Any Other Projects Assigned by the Supervisor
Education: Advanced degree in Computer Sciences / IT
Expertise: Extensive experience in relevant field
- Team Work
- Negotiation Skills
- Time and Meeting Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Project Management Skills
- MS Office Apply
- Khaadi Jobs Cashier
- Jobs In Lahore Waste Management Company