Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Position: Senior Manager (Systems & Products)
Qualification: Bachelors/ Masters/ Equivalent Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Sales
- Product pricing specialist
- Strong data analytics skills
a. Should be able to do data analysis in Exel, SQL and Oracle.
b. Understands BI requirements and methodologies
c. Customer segmentation related to usage, payment trends, life cycle, service cat and aging.
- IT background with understanding of CRM systems.
- Technical know how of platforms related to product features and services
- Expert of making dashboards, management reports and deep dive analysis on key business areas
- Business planning, financial forecasting along subs and revenue projections.
- Key understanding of data/Internet business
Position: Manage Trainee Internal Audit
Qualification: Fresh Graduates having BBA(Hons.)/ MBA / CA/ ACCA/ Masters/ Equivalent Degree having Majors in Finance & Accouning.
CGPA Requirement= 3/>3 out of 4
Position: Key Account Manager
Qualification: Bachelors/ Masters/ Equivalent Degree in Marketing/ Sales/ Business Administration
Experience: 4+ years in the relevant field
Key Accounts manager receives customer applications and requirements, ensures all required information & documents are available. Develops strong bond with customers, to generate demand and to enhance revenue. Responsible to achieve high level of customer satisfaction, while interfacing with the customer
Customer Relationship Management:
· Takes full ownership of the per-assigned group of corporate/ SME customers and ensures customers’ needs are met & satisfied.
· Establishes bond and relationship with the customer through friendly, respectful and professional interaction.
· Gains maximum customers knowledge through engaging in a dialogue, with the customer and builds customer profile. (i.e. Segment, network & type and number of products & services).
· Have a good knowledge about customers business and activities in order that suitable sale proposal can be made.
· Frequently visit his customers, explain new services/ ideas/ packages to them and obtain new orders.
Manage Business Opportunities:
· Identify large sales (business opportunity) in potential and successfully conclude deals.
· Reviews the application and customer requirement, ascertains the correctness of the data and compliance with necessary formalities and understands the customer needs.
· Closely work with the support groups to ensure customer requirement are met in time.
· Ensure full customer satisfaction within the rules and regulations of PTCL.
· Ensure compliance with budgets, targets, and deadlines through the implementation of cost-efficient controls
· Ensure compliance with legal and ethical standards
· Undertake performance management
· Monitor and evaluate reporting employees.
· Any Other Projects Assigned by the Supervisor
Customers (Target Market)
Channel Sales, Corporate – Marketing Departments