Get Latest Jobs Via Email
SITUATION VACANT: A progressive organization, leader in technology with a wide operations base scattered all over the country, requires the services of competent and experienced individuals for the position of Director General Commercial:
Post: Director General Commercial
Qualification: University Degree in the field of Engineering/ Information Technology from HEC Recognized Institution.
Experience: Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in Business Development with 10 years of relevant experience in Auto ID industry Proven experience in proposal development global bid management, contract negotiations and closing deals with global private and public sector clients. Good financial acumen and understanding of P&L. Proven Track record in winning projects in Auto ID Industry.
Responsibilities of Job: The position is responsible for identifying new commercial opportunities and driving growth across the organization’s business activities. Through a strategic approach to marketing opportunities and business development, the position is responsible to significantly shape the development of organization’s strategy by analyzing the market and advising the Authority of development opportunities. Responsible to key domains of marketing, business development and sales enhancement by assuming the leading role in developing and maintaining service based partnerships, business relationships with clienteles and other organizations to further shape the organization’s strategic aim.
1. A competitive package will be offered to the suitable candidate with an excellent working environment.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
3. Interested candidates may send their CVs and attested copies of CNIC at the following address within seven days of publication of this advertisement addressed to P.O Box# 1799, GPO Islamabad.
4. Name of Post applied for should be clearly mentioned outside envelop, otherwise application will not be considered.
5. Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible.