Get Latest Jobs Via Email
• Minimum of a Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the similar role on accounting/financial management with international, non-profit organizations as well as multi-office, multi-national environment.
• Experience with computerized accounting and strong organizational and leadership skills.
• Strong command on MS Office & specifically MS Excel
• Project Financial management and data analysis skills
• Ability to understand and work with project budgets, forecasts and reports.
• Excellent communication skills (both oral & written)
• Capacity building or facilitation skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision IT skill Excel, MS Word, an accounting package and Emailing
The person will supervise the development, coordination and management of Finance & Operations with specified areas of the overall Finance & Operations function, through close collaboration with colleagues, partners and others, and will ensure adherence to organization’s accountability standards and identify areas for growth and improvement. He/she is responsible for professionally managing and supervising all financial matters at the Country Office Islamabad, Pakistan in line with laws and standards as well as organization’s policies, regulations and culture.
The future job holder adheres to organization’s value and commits to our Child Protection Policy. Persons with disability are highly encouraged to apply for this position as we are equal employment opportunity employer
Candidates meeting these qualifications are invited to submit a meaningful CV along with covering letter (Max 2 MB) with two professional references and salary expectations at email@example.com by 9th April, 2014.TA/DA will be admissible on case to case basis