Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Engineering Development Board Islamabad:Application forms may be downloaded from EDB’s Website www.engineeringpakistan.com/advertisement. Candidates should provide complete details as required in the Application Form and send their applications along with 03 recent passport size photographs, and a demand draft/pay order of Rs. 1000!- in favor of Engineering Development Board.
- Applicant must mark the envelope with post applied for.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Incomplete applications and those received after expiry of last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates will not be entitled to TA/DA for appearing in test or interviews.
- Decision of the Selection Board will be final and not challengeable.
- Educational Qualification must be at least in 2nd Class or C’ grade from a reputable institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission with no 3 division in the entire educational career.
- Applicants having Engineering degree must be registered with the Pakistan Engineering Council(PEC).
- Candidates are not required to attach copies of educational qualification with the application forms.
- Candidates employed in Government/Autonomous/Semi Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through proper channel.
- Candidates should send their application latest by 27th January, 2015 at following address:
Dy. General Manager (HR) P.O. Box No. 2604, Islamabad.