Get Latest Jobs Via Email
A Public Sector Power Generation Company overseeing operations of state of the art Combined Cycle Power Plant, requires the services of well qualified, talented and dynamic person with corporate executive management experience to fill the vacancy of CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER on a long term contract basis. Lucrative market based compensation and privileges will be offered to the selected candidate.
• Bachelors or higher in Business, Management, Accounting, Communication or Engineering with a total of at least 16 years of formal education
• Higher education and Foreign qualifications will be given more credit
Experience I Abilities
• At least 15 years of professional experience with 10 years in Senior Management
• Direct responsibility for P&L management of a reasonable corporate portfolio is mandatory
• Energy / Power Sector / Infrastructure experience is highly desired and will be duly credited during evaluation
• Experience of taking a private company public in Pakistan is ideal
• Experience dealing with foreign clients, customers and partners is mandatory
• Computer literacy in mandatory
Instructions and General Conditions:
• Eligible candidates of age 60 or lower may apply by sending CV I Resume, complete in all aspects, at the below mentioned address within 15 (Fifteen) days after the issuance of this advertisement in the newspapers.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
• No TA! DAfor interview will be provided.
• Candidates serving in the Govt.! Semi-Government departments shall apply Through Proper Channel.
• Company may suspend the whole process at any time without assigning any reason.
• Company reserves the right to reject CVs I Resume failing to mention important information like education and experience.
• The decision of the Company will be final and unchallengeable
• Candidates shall present original credentials/ educational certificates at the time of interview.