Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Project Management Unit of Land Records Management & Information Systems. Board of Revenue, Punjab seeks applications from Punjab domiciled candidates for appointment on contract basis against the following posts.
1. Revenue Officer: Total No. of Posts: 30 (One for each District/Tehsil Service Centre) Fateh Jang,Hassan Abdal. Hazro, Gujranwala City, Gujranwala Sadar, Kamoke. Nowshera Virkan. Sohawa, Kabirwala. Qualdabad,Lodhran. Dunyapur. Karor Pacca. Esa Khel. Jalalpur Peer Wala. Sangla Hill. Rajanpur, Rojhan, Rawalpindi,Gujar Khan. Kahuta. Kotli Sattain. Kallar Saidan. Murree. Taxila. Sambrial. l’oba Tek Singh, Kamalia. Mailsi & Kot Radha Kishan.
Pay Packae: Rs. 30.000/- Requirements: Minimum 20 years of work asPatwarilKanungofNaib Tehsildar of which at least one year must be as a Field Kanungo.
Age: 40 to 35.OR Retired Kanungo / Naib Tehsildar / Tehsildar with minimum 20 years of work as Patwari/Kanungo/Naib Tehsildar of which at least one year must be as Field Kanungo Age No upper age limit.
2. Sub-Engineer (Civil Works): No. of Post: 01
Pay Package: Rs. 35,000/-
Age: 25-3 5
a) DAE in Civil/Engineering.
b) At least 3 year experience in construction field.
- Applications accompanied by CV, copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, one passport size photograph, copies of CNIC & Domicile should reach the office during office hours by 14-01-2015.
- Public sector employees may also apply with the permission of respective Head of the department/NOC.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Envelopes must be clearly marked with the post applied for and service centre applied for.
- Number of posts (Revenue Officer) can be increased /decreased for Service Centre in accordance with the sanctioned strength for District/Tehsil as per requirement without any notice.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for 90 days.
- The following quotas shall continue to be observed for the above mentioned poss on contract basis.
a) 2% quota for disabled persons b) 5% quota for minorities c) 15% quota for women d) 20% quota for the children of serving/retired government servants in BS-1 to 5, from representative department.
Disable candidates will have to submit a certificate form provincial council for re-habilitation of disable person of social welfare department.