Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Punjab Resource Management Program (PRMP) is a policy and governance reform program of Government of the Punjab for improved management of public resources and institutional strengthening. The post mentioned below is lying vacant in the PMU which is required to be filled in immediately. Suitable candidates, both from private and public sectors are encouraged to apply. Job description and qualification required for the post are mentioned below:
1. Design, develop and maintain/update PMU’s website:
2. Develop and maintain implementation support software for different systems operations of the PMU::
3. Oversee the implementation of network security within the PMU:
4. Anticipate future network needs, identify proactive solutions to satisfy needs:
5. Monitor the audio-visual part of events held under PRMP:
6. Provide demand based training & capacity building of PMU staff for project support related software:
7. Prepare technical specifications for procurement of high quality IT equipment for PMU:
8. Maintenance of program dashboard and daily ICT related activities of the program;
9. Any other task assigned by the Program Director.
Qualification & Experience:
• Master Degree in Computer Science/MCS from recognized university
• At least five years of relevant experience of web development, desktop software, Database Development, MS.NET Technology:
• Maximum age: 40 Years.
No. of Posts: 01
Applications along with the CV, latest photograph, Copy of CNIC and photocopies of all educational degrees from HOC recognized universities, duly attested, should be submitted at the below mentioned address. Government employees are required to submit N.O.0 from their present employer with their application. Incomplete application or applications received after due date will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview and no TA/DA will be paid by the PMU, PRMP. Number of vacancies can be increased or decreased or totally withdrawn. The service of those selected candidates will be terminated whose degree(s)/educational certificates are found bogus. Special Pay Package will be offered to those employees recruited from private sector. Applications should reach at the following address by 04-03-2015:
Project Management Unit (PMU), Punjab Resource Management Program (PRMP), 184—A, Upper Mall Scheme, Behind NIPA, Lahore.
E-mail: [email protected]