Get Latest Jobs Via Email
AGENCY FOR BARANI AREAS DEVELOPMENT (ABAD) PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB RAWALPINDI
JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Applications are invited for the following posts (on contract basis for the project period i.e. till December 2015) under the project “Rain Water Harvesting Project for all Villages in Potohar area by ABAD”. The detail of qualification and other requisites are given below:
- Sub Divisional Officer
- Sub Engineer
1. Applications should be sent alongwith attested photocopies of relevant documents i.e. academic certificates, CNIC, recent passport size photograph, domicile etc.
2. The candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria should submit their application upto 15th of November, 2014.
3. Preference will be given to those candidates who know the dynamics of Barani area and having experience of working in similar projects.
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview in case of excess applications.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test/ interview.
6. Government employees should send their applications through proper channel.
7. The candidate should be Punjab Domicile holders only.
8. The competent Authority has the right to reject the application(s) without assigning any reason.
9. No third division in academic career.
10. Project is an equal opportunity employer.
(MUHAMMAD ASIF QURESHI) DIRECTOR GENERAL, ABAD Ph# 051-9290340