Get Latest Jobs Via Email
As part of the Human Resources Department, you shall be responsible for providing
comprehensiveCompensation & Benefit support to stakeholders. You will share the following responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and execute the Annual Merit Review Process.
- Evaluate market compensation trends to ensure market competitiveness.
- Strive for the constant improvement of organization’s C&B policies and practices.
- Ensure controls and administer internal employee moves, mobility & salary changes.
- Educate the stakeholders on C&B practices & procedures to support the development of People Management skills.
- Liaise with Regional Center of Expertise C&B and HR Shared Services Center.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master of Business Administration preferred
- 1 – 1.5 years of experience in the relevant field
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (PowerPoint & Excel) SAP knowledge would be a plus
- Should be proficient in spoken and written English
What We Are Looking For:
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills. Ability to coordinate with both internal / external parties
- Ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing work situations and technology
- Integrity, honesty, respect for others, pursuer of excellence and innovation
WHAT WE OFFER
Working with us means joining a global leader in the tobacco industry. As an employee here, you will expand your horizons in a truly international environment.
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as a PMI employee through individual development and structured career management. Our strong reward and recognition programs are designed to encourage your achievements and foster your potential. PMI’s diversity of departments and the roles within them provide numerous opportunities for your career to take shape.
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2012, the company held an estimated 16.3% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.8% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Philip Morris (Pakistan) Limited (PMPKL) was established in Pakistan in 1969 and Philip Morris International acquired a majority stake in 2007. We have a tobacco-leaf threshing plant, three cigarette manufacturing factories, sales offices across the country, and employ around 2,500 people.
If you are interested and meet the requirements please apply.
Job Code: CB-Spec-01