Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Philip Morris International Jobs Internal Controls Analyst: Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 brands including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets.
Date posted: November 11, 2015
Number of Openings: 1
Place of Work: Karachi
Position: Internal Controls Analyst
Reporting: Manager Internal Controls
– Ensure implementation of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) program throughout PMPKL which includes, developing / maintaining / updating SOX documentation pertaining to business processes and controls, test results and control deficiencies in coordination with relevant Head of Departments.
– Enhance control awareness throughout PMPKL by participating in training on the Fiscal Compliance Program and other PMI Principle and Practices requirements and facilitating users on the interpretation and application of PMI Principles and Practices.
– Involved in the preparation and submission of control and governance reports to PMI, such as, PMI 32 (A107), PMI 36 (G113), PMI 13-C, 14-C and 17-C.
– Analyze business processes and controls, identify and assess business and control risks; and advise key business functions on ways to enhance and improve controls and operational efficiency.
– Monitor the implementation of agreed management action plans identified during Internal Control reviews and PMI Corporate Audit.
– Participate in cross functional and cross affiliate projects as requested by PMPKL management and develop business acumen and identification of creative business solutions.
Education Minimum Qualification of Bsc Economics/ Finance, ACCA, BBA/ MBA
Experience Minimum experience of between 2 to 4 years in a relevant finance capacity
Job ID PMI03081
Philip Morris International Jobs Internal Controls Analyst