Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Philip Morris International is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
- Analyze and review company’s spend to ensure proper local and regional reporting.
- Assist in preparing budgets and rolling forecasts for multiple activities of the company
- Arrange monthly meetings to report future estimates and budget overruns to functions/senior management for their necessary actions.
- Assist in preparation of ad-hoc financial estimates, analysis and ensure they are presented, analyzed, commented and presented in accordance with the regional and local finance management.
- Liaise with the accounts payables department for the timely payments to the marketing services vendors within their respective credit period.
- Master of Business Administration (Finance preferred) / ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Should be proficient in spoken and written English
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills. Ability to coordinate with both internal / external parties
- Ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing work situations and technology
- Integrity, honesty, respect for others, pursuer of excellence and innovation