Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Vacancy for the Position of Brand Manager
Job Title: Brand Manager
Career Level: Mid Career
Job Type: Full time
Required Qualification: A Marketing majors graduate from a prestigious local/international institution
Salary: competitive salary and benefits as per experience
Pharmagen Health Care Limited(PHL) is a social commercial FMCG enterprise targeting the BOP market. We’re looking for a Talented and dynamic Brand Manager having a great flare for marketing & brand development(preferably in FMCG sector). The individual will be taking full ownership of the Brand performance/ activation and will be responsible to develop, organize & implement all marketing/social awareness activities around it to drive our brand forward. This job requires an innovative mindset where the individual should be able to make the best use & application of available budget.
Major responsibilities would include
• Oversee implementation of current marketing strategy, develop new and innovative marketing activities(specially BTL/direct marketing)
• Formulate annual marketing plan / budget & be accountable for it.
• Display significant understanding of budget constraints , identify & apply innovative and cost effective marketing approaches to fit within
• Handle external agencies ( ATL/BTL/ research etc ) for smooth execution of marketing plans/activations
• Find social awareness marketing opportunities by collaborating , facilitating local NGO /CSR/ public partnerships etc.
• Coordinating with sales team in the field to ensure proper implementation of marketing activities
• Develop a strong tracking & evaluation mechanism through appropriate metrics to ensure that marketing activities are achieving desired results and to identify before hand/ anticipate any shortcomings
• Keep a keen eye on any emerging trends, opportunities, potential threats, etc.
What we are looking for:
• Firstly, a will-Do Can-DO attitude with a tenacity & resilience in delivering results & overcoming obstacles
• Talented, innovative & Out of the Box thinking mindset
• Minimum 5 years of solid Brand Management experience(FMCG/beverage preferably). Any brand development/launch experience can have an edge!
• Someone who is a self-starter & doesn’t requires hand holding
• A team player who can manage cross functional/organizational stakeholders
• Excellent communication (written & Verbal) & interpersonal skills
• Commercial & market savvy mindset including P&L awareness. Comfortable with numbers /data & can convert it to commercial advantage
• External agency(ATL/BTL/Research )management experience
What we can offer:
• Competitive remuneration & benefits
• Great personal & professional growth prospects (A potentially quick professional growth with the growth of the company)
• Opportunity to work under auspices of a top notch social development entity ‘The Acumen Fund’
• High level of job autonomy & responsibility with lot of room for applying creativity & innovation
• Exposure to great social enterprise circles/forums
Pharmagen Healthcare Ltd(PHL) is a (for profit) social enterprise formed with the vision of promotion public health through provision of essential life-line products for the underprivileged class. Having a unique business model, we devise and implement practical, affordable and financially sustainable solutions to ensure business sustainability as well as horizontal and vertical growth towards realizing our aims. It is also an investee company of the prestigious Acumen Fund of USA .
Primarily PHL is an FMCG company involved in the business of manufacturing & distributing international standard clean drinking water at affordable rates to the people living in the densely populated low income areas & slums since more than 3 years. Clean drinking Water is manufactured by pumping out underground contaminated water & purifying it using state of the art Reverse Osmosis technology to meet strict World Health Organization standards .Currently PHL is operating in the urban poor areas of Lahore through its network of 16 company operated retail water shops with future plans to expand nationwide
Email your Resume/CV at [email protected] along with cover letter
Deadline to apply is, 10th Feb 2013.
In your cover letter, highlight aspects of your experience that are relevant for this job and explain why you are interested in working with this organization.