Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Support Assistant Commercial Controller by providing financial stewardship of company assets and activities by maintaining a strong internal control environment and by providing timely and accurate financial and management reporting of S&D in accordance with local requirements and PCI policy.
Reports to: Assistant Commercial Controller
Supervisor: 1 Peers: 05 Subordinates: Nil
- Transaction processing and GCS
- Daily booking of receipts from customers and depositing DDs in collection account.
- Sending account statements and invoices to distributors all over Pakistan.
- Processing of Quaker sales transactions.
- Liaison with supply chain, distributors, banks and sales team on status of orders and receipts.
- Enter payable vouchers of distributors’ payments i.e. DTA & Swell etc.
- Prepare workings to support payment of distributor claims and sales team incentives (DTA, Swell, etc.)
- Ensure transaction processing and payments are in line with S2C process and related PI policies
- Providing assistance to Assistant Commercial Controller for timely and accurately month end closing.
- Preparation and circulation of information regarding distributor’s claims.
- Reconciling accruals for month end closing.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Preparation of financial analysis for Commercial Deck and early warning dashboard (SKU wise and Dist. Wise DII etc.)
- Reconciliation of GL clearing accounts (DTA, Swell, DSR, VR, M&P).
- Preparing primary sales data for 3rd party auditors.
- Tracking of various KPIs.
ACCA/ CIMA/ MBA
Experience · 2 – 3 years of relevant finance experience
- Acting with Integrity
- Driving for results
- Collaborating & Influencing